Certified Quality Auditor
IIEEL Certified Quality Auditor course teaches the principles and practices of effective audits in accordance with ISO 19011, “Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems”.
You will learn auditing skills through short and easy to understand video lessons and quizzes.
You can use this course for two purposes:
1. Passing the ASQ CQA certification exam
2. Understanding and implementing Quality Auditing principles to improve an organization’s performance
3. Training your internal auditors and quality management team members to understand the basics of quality auditing principles and apply best practices in this field. Learn the principles and practice of auditing requirements.
What you’ll learn
ASQ® has updated the Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) Body of Knowledge effective June 2019. This course is fully aligned with the updated Body of Knowledge.
Who this course is for:
• Individuals attempting the American Society for Quality (ASQ®) Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) exam
• Quality Managers, Operational excellence professionals
• Individuals interested in conducting internal/external audits
• Quality Managers and Directors
• Quality Auditors
• Other Quality Professionals interested in expanding their role to include auditing
Ready To Start Your Certified Quality Auditor Training and Certification Journey?
IIEEL provides both ASQ BOK and practical application course materials