Certified Quality Improvement Associate
IIEEL Certified Quality Improvement Associate course aims for following purposes:
1. Passing the ASQ® CQIA certification exam. The course contains more than 100 practice questions.
2. This course will provide you with the foundational quality improvement tools needed to a part of an improvement project.
3. Build a strong foundation for your successful Quality Management career
4. Training your entry-level quality assurance, inspection and quality management team members to understand the basics of quality principles and apply best practices in their work areas.
What you’ll learn
This course is fully aligned with the updated ASQ Body of Knowledge.
Section I Quality Basics
Section II Team Basics
Section III Continuous Improvement Techniques
Section IV Supplier Relationship
Section V Customer Relationship
Who this course is for:
• Quality Managers, Operational excellence professionals
• Quality Engineers preparing for the ASQ® CQE Certification exam
Ready To Start Your Certified Quality Improvement Associate Training and Certification Journey?
IIEEL provides both ASQ BOK and practical application course materials