Certified Lean Six sigma Master Black belt
IIEEL Certified Lean Six sigma Master Black belt course aims for following purposes:
The ASQ Master Black Belt (MBB) certification is a mark of career excellence and aimed at individuals who possess exceptional expertise and knowledge of current industry practice. Master Black Belts have outstanding leadership ability, are innovative, and demonstrate a strong commitment to the practice and advancement of quality and improvement. Obtaining an ASQ MBB is acceptance and recognition from your peers.
What you’ll learn
This course is designed for Embedding Lean Six Sigma management methodology into the corporate culture provides a distinct competitive advantage by enhancing the organizational and leadership capabilities for executing to strategy. This capability to drive Lean Six Sigma into the fabric of an organization’s culture is further enhanced by the Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts (MBB’s) who serves as catalysts of change and strategic resources for driving enterprise wide improvements to maximize business efficiency and growth opportunities, thereby building the organizations profit capabilities in a sustained manner. To cope up with the rigors of an organization’s transformation journey, especially in the face of the changing complexion of the competition, it is paramount for an MBB to acquire diverse range of skills in strategic change management and advanced statistical techniques for accurately interpreting the effects of the change forces and initiating the strategic countermeasures. The ASQ MBB program has been designed for creating leaders who can effectively drive change. It provides a world-class environment for learning the required skills through classroom lectures, case studies, practical application of statistical tools and live project presentations, all integrated into a holistic learning experience to relate participants to their actual work environment.
- Enterprise-Wide Planning and Deployment
- Cross-Functional Competencies
- Project Management
- Training Design and Delivery.
- Mentoring Responsibilities
- Advanced Measurement Methods and Tools
Who this course is for:
- ASQ Certified BB professionals appearing in ASQ® CMBB exam
- Team leaders at the level of Chief Quality Officers or Chief of Business Excellence or Chief of Operations etc. who are existing Lean Six Sigma Black Belts, certified by reputed international or national organizations.
- Leaders from consulting organizations or who have their own consulting practice with a Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt credential from reputed international or national organizations.
- ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belts with the requisite background, aspiring for leadership positions.
Ready To Start Your Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training and Certification Journey?
IIEEL provides both ASQ BOK and practical application course materials