IIEEL Certified Lean Six sigma White belt course aims for following purposes:
- At the end of this course you will have the basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma concepts
- You will have the basic understanding of DMAIC approach of process improvement
What you’ll learn
This course is fully aligned with the updated ASQ Body of Knowledge.
- Lean Six Sigma explained in layman terms
- Lean Six Sigma philosophy, approaches and timeline
- Practical case study videos
- DMAIC vs DMADV approaches
- Types of Belts: White Belt > Yellow Belt > Green Belt > Black Belt > Master Black Belt
- Power of Lean Six sigma
Who this course is for:
- Management interested in getting a high-level overview of Six Sigma
- Anyone interested in getting the first introduction to Six Sigma approach
- Leaders considering implementing a Six Sigma program
IIEEL programs (Online and instructor based) aim to provide high-quality ASQ®, (American Society for Quality) exam preparation courses at an affordable price.
Currently, we offer Certified Lean Six sigma White belt, Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE), Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB), Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB), Certified Quality Auditor (CQA), Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), Certified Quality Improvement Associate (CQIA), and Certified Quality Process Analyst (CQPA) exam preparation courses available IIEEL learning platform
Our Course Advisors are all Engineers from IIT and reputed university plus 30+ years’ Industry experience and have played corporate operational excellence roles in last 15-year experience in various sectors. They holds Master black belt, Black belt, Certified Manager of organization excellence and international professional coaching certification. All are accredited trainer for ASQ, IAASC, CSSC exams conducted globally. Have trained more than 40000+ professionals in the field of Total quality management, lean, six sigma and completed more than 2500+ projects contributing to 50+ million USD till date.
All provide high quality of coaching and training in all courses leading to ASQ Certification for individual’s career growth.
In addition, they support for organizational excellence across various organizations for adoption of Lean Six Sigma to improve performance and employee skills improvement.
Note: We are not a representative of ASQ®. ASQ® is the registered trademark of the American Society for Quality