IIEEL Six sigma Statistics Minitab basics level covers fundamental topics and you can confidently apply six sigma concepts in your green/black belt projects
What you’ll learn
- Will be able to understand the statistical concepts from basic up to Six Sigma Black Belt level.
- Will able to use Minitab 17 for conducting the advanced level of statistical analysis
- Will help you in understanding statistics to pass certification exams such as ASQ-CQA, CQE, SSGB, SSBB and many more.
- A wide range of topics covered starting Minitab Basics, Graphs and Descriptive statistics
Who this course is for:
- Quality Managers, Operational excellence professionals
- Supervisors, Managers and professionals who want to implement Six Sigma process within an organization.
- Business Managers who want to understand what numbers are telling.
- Six Sigma Black Belts
- Six Sigma Green Belts
IIEEL programs (Online and instructor based) aim to provide high-quality ASQ®, (American Society for Quality) exam preparation courses at an affordable price.
Currently, we offer Certified Lean Six sigma White belt, Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE), Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB), Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB), Certified Quality Auditor (CQA), Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), Certified Quality Improvement Associate (CQIA), and Certified Quality Process Analyst (CQPA) exam preparation courses available IIEEL learning platform.
Our Course Advisor is 30+ years of Quality Management experience. He has worked as Quality Manager/Director on a number of corporates and projects, including Power, Oil and Gas and Infrastructure projects. In addition, he provides consulting services to implement Lean Six Sigma to improve performance. Till date he has trained 40000+ students globally
His areas of specialization include Quality Assurance, ISO 9001:2015, Lean, Six Sigma, Risk Management, QMS Audits, Supplier Quality Surveillance, Supplier Pre-qualification, Construction Quality, Mechanical Inspection and Quality Training.
His professional qualification/certifications include:
• ASQ-CSSBB, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
• ASQ-CMQ/OE Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence
• PMI-PMP Certified Project Management Professional
• IRCA Registered Lead Auditor (QMS-2015)
• IIA-CIA Certified Internal Auditor
• ASQ-CSSGB, Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
• ASQ-CQA Certified Quality Auditor
• ASQ-CQE Certified Quality Engineer
He provides high quality of coaching and training in all courses leading to ASQ Certification for individual’s career growth.
In addition, he coach for organizational excellence across various organizations for adoption of Lean Six Sigma to improve performance and employee skills improvement.
For details write to email@example.com
Note: We are not a representative of ASQ®. ASQ® is the registered trademark of the American Society for Quality.