IIEEL Six sigma Statistics Minitab basics level covers fundamental topics and you can confidently apply six sigma concepts in your green/black belt projects
What you’ll learn
- Will be able to understand the statistical concepts from basic up to Six Sigma Black Belt level.
- Will able to use Minitab 17 for conducting the advanced level of statistical analysis
- Will help you in understanding statistics to pass certification exams such as ASQ-CQA, CQE, SSGB, SSBB and many more.
- A wide range of topics covered starting Minitab Basics, Graphs and Descriptive statistics
Who this course is for:
- Quality Managers, Operational excellence professionals
- Supervisors, Managers and professionals who want to implement Six Sigma process within an organization.
- Business Managers who want to understand what numbers are telling.
- Six Sigma Black Belts
- Six Sigma Green Belts
IIEEL programs (Online and instructor based) aim to provide high-quality ASQ®, (American Society for Quality) exam preparation courses at an affordable price.
Currently, we offer Certified Lean Six sigma White belt, Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE), Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB), Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB), Certified Quality Auditor (CQA), Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), Certified Quality Improvement Associate (CQIA), and Certified Quality Process Analyst (CQPA) exam preparation courses available IIEEL learning platform
Our Course Advisors are all Engineers from IIT and reputed university plus 30+ years’ Industry experience and have played corporate operational excellence roles in last 15-year experience in various sectors. They holds Master black belt, Black belt, Certified Manager of organization excellence and international professional coaching certification. All are accredited trainer for ASQ, IAASC, CSSC exams conducted globally. Have trained more than 40000+ professionals in the field of Total quality management, lean, six sigma and completed more than 2500+ projects contributing to 50+ million USD till date.
All provide high quality of coaching and training in all courses leading to ASQ Certification for individual’s career growth.
In addition, they support for organizational excellence across various organizations for adoption of Lean Six Sigma to improve performance and employee skills improvement.
Note: We are not a representative of ASQ®. ASQ® is the registered trademark of the American Society for Quality