Certified Quality Process Analyst
IIEEL Certified Quality Process Associate course aims for following purposes:
1. Passing the ASQ® CQPA certification exam. The course contains more than 200 practice questions.
2. Understanding and implementing Quality Engineering principles to improve an organization’s performance
3. Training your entry-level quality assurance, inspection and quality management team members to understand the basics of quality principles and apply best practices in their work areas.
What you’ll learn
This course is fully aligned with the updated ASQ Body of Knowledge.
Section I Quality Concepts and Tools
Section II Problem Solving and Improvement
Section III Data Analysis
Section IV Customer-Supplier Relations
Section V Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
Who this course is for:
- Quality Managers, Operational excellence professionals
- Quality Engineers preparing for the ASQ® CQE Certification exam
Ready To Start Your Certified Quality Process Analyst Training and Certification Journey?
IIEEL provides both ASQ BOK and practical application course materials