Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
IIEEL Certified Lean Six sigma Black belt course aims for following purposes:
A Six Sigma Black Belt leads the improvement team and is competent in managing a team and using various improvement and statistical tools.
This course covers all you need to know as Black Belt – whether you want to take the ASQ® CSSBB, any other certification exam or be the Black Belt improvement leader in your organization.
This course covers the point by point Body of Knowledge (BoK) for the American Society for Quality (ASQ®) Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB) exam.
In this course, you will learn to do manual calculations related to statistical concepts for the exam. In addition, you will learn to use Microsoft Excel and/or MINITAB for performing complex statistical calculations.
Master the Six Sigma advanced concepts at your own pace and add value to your organization by improving existing processes.
Quiz questions under each section. 175+ quiz questions are available.
What you’ll learn
This course is designed for
- Successfully pass the ASQ® CSSGB or IASSC® LSSBB exam in the first attempt.
- Handle complex Six Sigma improvement projects in your organization
- Practice tests and quizzes after each section
- Understand statistics to pass certification exams such as ASQ® – CQA, CQE, SSGB, SSBB and many more.
Who this course is for:
- Quality or operational excellence professionals appearing in ASQ® CSSBB or IASSC® LSSBB exam.
- This course is meant for people aspiring to be the organizational Six Sigma Black Belt resource and to be the source of statistical knowledge
Ready To Start Your Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training and Certification Journey?
IIEEL provides both ASQ BOK and practical application course materials